We ordered 3 chicken salads for 30 bucks through curb side. I specifically asked the curb side lady for baslamic dressing. My husband picked the order up and didn't check the order (his bad). We'll, he brings the salads home and we didn't have bacon pieces in any of the salads and we received french, 1000 island, and fat free ranch as salad dressings. There was one egg in each salad and they were skimpy on the chicken. I was upset because I wanted everything on my salad as the menu lists. So, my husband calls and the mananger takes his name and address to mail out coupons for salads. We'll, to make a long story short...we never received the coupons, after several calls, the manager Brett was very rude with my husband and I and said," he gets 25-30 calls a week from people asking for food. I say, Poor customer service...will not go back...Lesson learned..save your receipt (especially if you pay with cash), take full names, and remember the exact date and time.
2 comments:
Ever been to Logan's Roadhouse? Please tell us your thoughts.
We ordered 3 chicken salads for 30 bucks through curb side. I specifically asked the curb side lady for baslamic dressing. My husband picked the order up and didn't check the order (his bad). We'll, he brings the salads home and we didn't have bacon pieces in any of the salads and we received french, 1000 island, and fat free ranch as salad dressings. There was one egg in each salad and they were skimpy on the chicken. I was upset because I wanted everything on my salad as the menu lists. So, my husband calls and the mananger takes his name and address to mail out coupons for salads. We'll, to make a long story short...we never received the coupons, after several calls, the manager Brett was very rude with my husband and I and said," he gets 25-30 calls a week from people asking for food. I say, Poor customer service...will not go back...Lesson learned..save your receipt (especially if you pay with cash), take full names, and remember the exact date and time.
Post a Comment