Nishiki is one of my favorite Sushi restaurants in Downtown Sacramento. The pieces are a really good size. They have so many rolls to choose from which can be a bit overwhelming. My favorite is their spicy tuna rolls and the Beat LA roll. However I highly recommend going on a weekend night. We made the mistake of going on a Tuesday once and got horrible service. They served us the wrong dish and because we ate a few bites before we realized they didn't want to refund it. I won't lie I was really dissapointed with their customer service that night. Back to my original opinion it's worth a try if you want great sushi.
2 comments:
Been to Nishiki? Please tell us your thoughts.
Nishiki is one of my favorite Sushi restaurants in Downtown Sacramento. The pieces are a really good size. They have so many rolls to choose from which can be a bit overwhelming. My favorite is their spicy tuna rolls and the Beat LA roll. However I highly recommend going on a weekend night. We made the mistake of going on a Tuesday once and got horrible service. They served us the wrong dish and because we ate a few bites before we realized they didn't want to refund it. I won't lie I was really dissapointed with their customer service that night. Back to my original opinion it's worth a try if you want great sushi.
Post a Comment