I used to be a regular at the Rancho location of Priya before it closed down. It unfortunately was a victim of its location, only drawing a lunchtime crowd. I have been to the original Folsom location a few times and it was just as good. The selection is large, the food very good. They change up the items daily so theres always something new, with a few staples such as the Chicken Tikka Masala, and the Tandori chicken (Which they do very well). I would reccomend Priya.
Quality of food = 7 Service = 7 Value = 8 Cleanliness = 7
2 comments:
Been to Priya? Please tell us your thoughts.
I used to be a regular at the Rancho location of Priya before it closed down. It unfortunately was a victim of its location, only drawing a lunchtime crowd. I have been to the original Folsom location a few times and it was just as good. The selection is large, the food very good. They change up the items daily so theres always something new, with a few staples such as the Chicken Tikka Masala, and the Tandori chicken (Which they do very well). I would reccomend Priya.
Quality of food = 7
Service = 7
Value = 8
Cleanliness = 7
Avg cost per person - $11 with tip for lunch
Post a Comment