Sacramento Restaurant Reviews, Dining Guide and Ratings
Been to Vallejos? Please tell us your thoughts.
Vallejos is pretty good. However I'm very dissapointed by their chips and salsa especially the salsa which is just a bland red sauce. The Chicken Fajitas are good but a bit pricey and they aren't sizzling.Danielle
Danielle,You forgot to mention the salsa verde that they also serve, which is great! I do agree that I prefer sizzling fajitas on a hot plate though.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Been to Vallejos? Please tell us your thoughts.
Vallejos is pretty good. However I'm very dissapointed by their chips and salsa especially the salsa which is just a bland red sauce. The Chicken Fajitas are good but a bit pricey and they aren't sizzling.
Danielle
Danielle,
You forgot to mention the salsa verde that they also serve, which is great! I do agree that I prefer sizzling fajitas on a hot plate though.
Post a Comment